Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there…. Ours is truly the best job -yet very hard at times…- in the world! So here is a card to celebrate it:
The image is one of my many images from Mo Manning (this one is called Beautiful Enemies: Friendship and Postwar American Poetry ), which I coloured in with Copics and Promarkers.
I haven’t entered a challenge in quite a long time, so with this card I’d like to enter these challenges ☺️:
- DP2 challenge #261: Lingard
- Crafting with friends challenge 16 : Anything goes
- Creative Fingers: Anything goes
- Alphabet Challenge: A for Anything Pink
- A Bit More Time To Crafts: Anything goes.
Thank you you for stopping by!